ATC Insider is a blog to keep you updated with the latest news and events revolving around Alliance Town Center. From new shop and dining options, to event features and more, the ATC insider blog is your source for all things Alliance Town Center.
WHEN: Mondays, April 1-24, 2019, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WHERE: Northpark, YMCA, 9100 N. Beach St., Fort Worth, TX 76244
Many older adults have concerns about falling and limiting their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to reduce the fear of falling and increase activity levels. The program consists of eight, 2-hour classes and focuses on simple plans to manage falls.
Participants will learn to:
- See that falls are controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to lessen chances of falling at home
- Improve movement, balance, and strength
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, movement and strength
- Anyone who has had a fall in the past
- Anyone who has changed their activities because of concerns for falling
Admission is FREE, but registration is required because class size is limited.
For more information or to register, please call 1-877-THR-WELL (1-877-847-9355) or visit TexasHealth.org/Classes
give us a follow